I am really not in the mood for anything as of now, I have been moody all morning long. Had a long stressing day at work. I admit I have not talked ot my boyfriend well...ex boyfriend now because something about us just didnt seem right. I miss my old boyfriend the only guy I have ever loved and I just cant. I dont care if he doesnt want me anymore or hates me or doesnt ever wanna see me again it wont stop me from loving him EVER. And if you are reading this Ramon (which I doubt lol) just know I love you like I always have. I realize I have fucked up on you all the time, I lied, I cheated, I made promises that I broke but baby trust me if I was born again I would still choose you no matter what. sighs, I understand I am making myself a fool for this but I wont ever give up. I love you more than my own self, my love is becoming more powerful than me. Why did you have to go flakito mio? why?
I broke up with my boyfriend andrew today, he doesnt deserve this. I am done with everything and love, its bullshit. I dont want it anymore. I am depressed and all I want right now is peace with myself. a room all to me. paint something. distract myself. sighs. thats it for tonight. sorry guys no picture. well maybe just this one:
The only true love of my life.
I would give my life for him even if he didnt want me around anymore.
Because of him I know now today what true love is.
-Love Always Perla.

I love your blog, beautiful!
ReplyDelete<3 Madelyn