Jan 18, 2011

Day 18: What's new?

Dear friends,
I apologize for not writing anytime sooner. Not much has happened lately just same old same stuff. My mother has been very sick so I have been taking care of her. I was thinking of a new project because I have realized that lately I really haven't had a godd self -steem so I came up with a plan. It will be called "I love Myself Because..." And I will do it once every week, just something to raise myself as a person & realize I am beautiful. Well not much to say anymore. I have noticed I have no followers. Should I quit this blog or continue writing? I am in a debate now. Chow for now. :)
-Love Always Perlis.<3

1 comment:

  1. That's a lovely idea! If we don't big ourselves up, how can we expect others to?! hope your Mum gets better soon xx

    ReplyDelete