Jan 11, 2011

Day 10 & 11: Modeling Shoots

Dear imaginary readers,
I apologize for not writing anytime sooner, so Day 7: was Rosca de Reyes for my family & my unspoken one blocked me from FB sighs :T, Day 8: was pretty lame nothing interesting, Day 9: we woke up late then went to Beverly Hills with my father, & on Day 10: I saw my handsome little angel. I went to North Hollywood and it seems like everytime I go I just cant seem to get it through my head that I am not going to go see Ramon but Andrew & it gets me a little sad. Sometimes I wish I could go kidnap that guy & take him far away from here with me, because I am sure he still loves me or so I like to think. Anyways, back to Andrew, I saw him & had a good time. went to Burbank Mall and ironically enough while walking around the mall Andrew bought me a necklace that's almost like the one the unspoken one bought me when we went there for our 2nd anniversary. -___-. So we watched Little Fockers & it was goood. I must say that spending time with Andrew makes me happy. :) Day 11: Styed home & did nothing but watch re-runs of America's Next Top Model & also went through their albums in FB. I really envy those skinny little whores lol. I felt disgusting, fat, and hideous that I had to put some make-up on, do my hair & throw in a couple of clothes on me & listened to techno/house music & just began posing on my own. I took alot of nice pictures, but my favorite ones are up on FB. If I could only be a little taller and slimmer, I could sign up for Full-Size Modeling, sighs. Alright well this is it for today.
-Love Always Perlis. :)

Picture of the Day:

This is just one of the many photos I took.
What do you think?


2 comments:

  1. WOW you loom hott love your blogs im a long time fan :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am loving your top!!!

    antoinettemusik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete