Lol, notice how I saw imaginary because I continue to doubt anyone is out there reading this haha. Anyways, today I started working again after a week or so of vacation from it. It was a day of no breaks, literally my only break was to eat food and I didn't even finish it all. Since I got there, I kept fixing shirts in order and in sizes, simple right? But the thing that made it complicated was the fact that the clothes was scattered all over the area and more boxes kept coming in. Overall it was an exhausting day for me. And I am not even done, I still have alot to do tomorrow and Friday. But like I said the only reason that keeps me being motivated is money, oh yeah. Half of my paycheck is already going for house bills and other stuff. :T I really need a better job, that's one of my resolutions this year & I plan to stick to it. I have new clothes, they're really pretty. :) Let's see, nothing really interesting happened today just work & Oh also I have a new idea for a possible tattoo in the future. I also thought of a NEW PROJECT for the month of February, the month of "love". So this mini-project will be called "29 Days of Love: Because It's Everywhere". Basically what will happen is, I will take a picture a day of anything love, caring, or sweet related with a love quote or anything that has a meaning for that month especifically. Sounds great doesn't it? I hope it works out & anyone is welcomed to do this project as well. :) Okay I am tired, sleepy & I need rest for tomorrow's heavy duty. Buh-Bye.
-<3 Always Perlita. :)
Picture of the Day:
Trying to fix all the rackets of clothes.
The ideal tattoo in the future?


No comments:
Post a Comment