Today I have the guilt the size of the pacific ocean, I was responsible for the death of a baby mice. My sister was freaking out when she saw it. It was desperately trying to get out of the sink because it fell in there, so my sister panicked. I was trying to help the baby mice get out but he kinda kept biting me so I poured water on top of it and little by little it began to die. As I was doing this I couldnt stop crying and I just had to stop and when I came back the poor baby mouse died. I called my mom and she calmed me down but I seriously felt very guilty, especially because my goof best guy friend Jose keeps reminding me of how funny it is that I tried to save it but then killed it. Hopefully that baby mice is resting in a nice place.
In the other hand, I have started this thing called Project 365: One Picture at a Time in Facebook. Basically I will be uploading a picture every day to capture a especial moment. I really look foward to this. Maybe I'll be doing it here too. :) Yeah I am definately doing this here. So todays picture will be this one:
What would life be without red lipstick?

No comments:
Post a Comment